50 Days with Jesus in the Upper Room
Day 39 – Saturday, March 24, 2018
Today’s Assignment – Read John 17:11-15 and answer the following questions.
- What does Jesus ask the Father for in reference to the disciples?
- How did Jesus do in the area of “keeping” His disciples?
- What did Jesus give to His disciples?
- Why does the world hate Jesus’ disciples?
- What does and doesn’t Jesus pray for?
Today’s Quote: “Now these disciples who are with Jesus are drawn into His prayer. They are affirmed and blessed as a people in whom Jesus is glorified. For they are men who bear a name. The Father has called them out of the world and given them to the Son. As Jesus has received and kept them, He has given them the Father’s name and revealed to them the nature of God” –
– Dr. Roger Fredrickson
This Week’s Memory Verse – I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. – John 17:15
So?…..What’s it to me? – As a result of today’s study I will