50 Days with Jesus in the Upper Room
Day 16 – Thursday, March 1, 2018
Today’s assignment – Read John 14:1-6 and answer the following questions.
- Why should the disciples not be in a state of panic?
- How does Jesus describe heaven?
- What is Thomas” question?
- What does Jesus tell us about himself and getting to the Father?
- How is Jesus the way, the truth and the life for you?
Today’s Quote: “I will come back” is one of the few eschatological allusions in this Gospel. Jesus was not speaking of a general resurrection but of his personal concern for his own disciples. Though he did not elaborate on the promise, the guarantee is unmistakable. His return is as certain as his departure, and he would take them with him to his Father’s house.” – Dr. Edwin A. Blum
This Week’s Memory Verse – And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. – John 14:13-14
So?…..What’s it to me? – As a result of today’s study I will…