50 Days with Jesus in the Upper Room
Day 37 – Thursday, March 22, 2018
Today’s Assignment – Read John 17:1-5 and answer the following questions.
- Who is Jesus talking to and what is His first request?
- How does Jesus describe eternal life?
- How does this change your view of eternal life?
- What does Jesus say about the work He was given to do?
- What does Jesus mean by “the glory which I have with You”
Today’s Quote :“We now come to what is known as the High-Priestly prayer of the Lord Jesus. In this prayer, He made intercession for His own. It is a picture of His present ministry in heaven where He prays for His people ” – Dr. William McDonald
This Week’s Memory Verse – I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. – John 17:15
So?…..What’s it to me? – As a result of today’s study I will…