50 Days with Jesus in the Upper Room
Day 34 – Monday, March 19, 2018
Today’s Assignment – Please read John 16:25-33 and answer the following questions.
- How does Jesus describe His language to His disciples?
- How does Jesus describe the disciples’ relationship with the Father?
- What does Jesus predict will happen to the disciples?
- What is your and my normal response to persecution?
- In spite of persecution what disposition are we commanded to possess?
Today’s Quote –“ Even in the hour of his greatest suffering he had an unshakable confidence in the victorious purpose of God. Jesus did not overlook the trial that would affect them as well as himself, for that was inevitable in a world alienated from God. He did proclaim victory over it.” Dr. Merrill Tenney
This Week’s Memory Verse – These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33
So?…..What’s it to me? – As a result of today’s study I will…