50 Days with Jesus in the Upper Room
Day 13 – Monday, February 26, 2018
Today’s Assignment – Read John 13:31-38 and answer the following questions.
- Why is Jesus to be glorified?
- What is the new commandment Jesus gives his disciples?
- What is to be the result of obedience to this commandment?
- What promise does Peter make to Jesus?
- What promise did Jesus make to Peter?
Today’s Quote: “But Peter did not know himself as well as he thought, nor did he know the satanic power at work against him (Luke 22:31-32). Jesus’ prediction of Peter’s defection (you will disown Me three times) must have completely shocked the other disciples. They may have wondered if Peter was the traitor”
– Dr. Edwin A. Blum
This Week’s Memory Verse – If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. – John 13:14
So?…..What’s it to me? – As a result of today’s study I will…