50 Days with Jesus in the Upper Room
Day 12 – Sunday, February 25, 2018
Today’s Assignment – Read John 13:18-30 and answer the following questions.
- What does Jesus predict in these verses?
- How is the betrayer to be identified?
- How does the knowledge that one would betray him effect Jesus?
- How do Jesus’ words affect his disciples?
- Why wasn’t Judas suspected as the traitor?
Today’s Quote: “Satan took over this man Judas gradually. I don’t think that Satan ever takes a man suddenly. There are many little falls that permit Satan to move in gradually. Then finally he takes over. The Lord gave Judas an opportunity to accept Him, but Judas turned his back on the Lord. Then Satan moved in and took him over completely.” – Dr. J. Vernon McGee
This Week’s Memory Verse – If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. – John 13:14
So?…..What’s it to me? – As a result of today’s study I will…